The Samsung SL-M2026W is mobile and fast laser printers for digital nomads. If you frequently work in different workplaces, you need equipment that can be easily transported and is quickly available everywhere. Although there are already network printers in many offices that external users can also dock on. However, things are different when, for example, you have to work in hotel rooms or in caravans. Then a laser printer, such as the Samsung Xpress SL-M2026W, will do an excellent job. This weighs namely only four kilograms and requires little space with product dimensions of 21.5 x 33.1 x 17.8 centimeters. With the small powerhouse has it all: Thanks to a 400 MHz processor and the 64 MB of memory, the device delivers high-quality prints in a resolution of 1,200 x 1,200 dpi.
- Microsoft Windows Vista
- Microsoft Windows 7 (64 Bit)
- Microsoft Windows 7 (32 Bit)
- Microsoft Windows 8 (64 Bit)
- Microsoft Windows 8 (32 Bit)
- Click the transfer link for the drivers obtainable on the weblog below and save the file you have downloaded on your location anyplace on your laptop.
- Open the motive force file you have downloaded with two x click on the file, the installation can begin by itself
- Choose the beginning menu, choose control board, then click Uninstall a Program.
- Then can show a page with an inventory of put in programs. Double-click on the program you wish
- Then click "OK", then the uninstall method can run and await it to complete.
|Samsung Xpress SL-M2026W Driver Download For MAC OS|
|Samsung Xpress SL-M2026W Driver Download For Windows|