This OKI MC360 4-in-1 multifunction printer goes to the test bench. As I recently reported in another page, Oki continues to expand its range of SOHO and TPE oriented A4 multifunction printers. The new MC350 (3 in 1) and MC360 (4 in 1), two network-compatible models, are expanding the ranks of multifunctional LED display technology. When it comes out of cardboard, it is clear that the overall look and overall look of the Oki MC360 multi-purpose do not keep indifferent: the popularity of the "printer" aspect experiencing the "copier/scanner" aspect is amazing. This framework is, however, caused by the horizontal combination agreement of single-pass LED visibility technological innovation.
OKI MC360 Printer Driver Supported For Operation Systems :
- Microsoft Windows Vista
- Microsoft Windows 7 (64 Bit)
- Microsoft Windows 7 (32 Bit)
- Microsoft Windows 8 (64 Bit)
- Microsoft Windows 8 (32 Bit)
- Mac OS 10.12
- Mac OS 10.11
- Mac OS 10.10
- Mac OS 10.9
- Mac OS 10.8
- Mac OS 10.7
- Mac OS 10.6
- Mac OS 10.5
- Click the transfer link for the drivers obtainable on the weblog below and save the file you have downloaded from your location anyplace on your laptop.
- Open the motive force file you have downloaded with two x click on the file, the installation can begin by itself
- Choose the beginning menu, choose control board, then click Uninstall a Program.
- Then can show a page with an inventory of put in programs. Double-click on the program you wish
- Then click "OK", then the uninstall method can run and await it to complete.
OKI MC360 Driver Printer for Windows